Thursday, March 8, 2018

Working On A New Mini Cake . . . With My Eyes Closed!

Hello crafters!

Haven't posted in a few days due to being super busy making new miniature items & preparing them to be listed in my Ebay shop. But, I'm finally back!

Today I'm actually just about to work on another miniature cake. This time though, it's a bit different. After seeing a Truth or Dare crafting challenge on the app, Crafty Amino, I decided I just had to try some of the dares!

One of the dares were to try crafting something with your eyes closed, so that's exactly what I'm about to try! I'm planning to make a delicious dark chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a strawberry on top! Just got together my paints, decorations, and a white cake to color.

A bit nervous, but super excited to see how long it will take me to accomplish this challenge with a perfectly pretty miniature cake. Hoping it comes out well!

Check back later for an update of how the finished cake turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment