Friday, March 2, 2018

Miniature Tiger!

Hello crafters!

Today I'm super excited to show you all another adorable baby animal that I recently finished making! I had actually made this animal at the same time I was making my miniature gray puppy. Luckily, I finally found the time to reveal my miniature tiger!

I never actually realized how much I love making miniature baby animals. They are so fun to make and it's so exciting to see the final result! But, no point in prolonging the reveal of this adorable tiger. Here she is!
Isn't she just so cute? Since I'm pretty new to making animals, I used a miniature cat & repainted her with tiger colors and fur.  I used Puffy Paints & pipe-cleaners to repaint her. To make the beautiful orange color, I mixed a bit of orange Puffy Paint with a dash of black Puffy Paint. Then, I made the beige color by mixing orange & white Puffy Paint. For the eyes and fierce black stripes, I used black Puffy Paint. 

First, I painted the mini cat with two coats of orange paint. Next, I found a white pipe-cleaner and cut the white fur off of it. Then, I mixed it with the orange paint until there was no white fur left visible. After that, I painted on the orange fur. Finally, I used black Puffy Paint to paint on the stripes and color the eyes black.

After many hours of very small & detailed work, this miniature tiger turned out adorable! I hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment