Saturday, February 24, 2018

Miniature Gray Puppy

Hello crafters!!!

I'm super excited to finally post this adorable craft after so many days! I had actually made this craft last weekend specifically for a friend's birthday gift. 

For this craft, I decided to create an adorable mini gray puppy! I had actually created it by repainting another miniature dog. This was one of my first times repainting any animals so I think it turned out really good!

To make it, I found a miniature white puppy of mine that I wanted to repaint. Next, I mixed white, black, & orange Puffy Paint to make the gray color. Then, I painted the puppy with one coat of gray. After that, I got 2 white pipe cleaners and used scissors to cut all of the white fur off. Then, I mixed the fur in with the gray paint until all of the fur was gray. After that, I lightly applied the gray paint/fur onto the puppy. Finally, I used a toothpick to apply black Puffy Paint onto the puppy's nose & eyes to fix any parts that I had accidentally messed up.

I started working on this puppy last Friday night and finished Saturday afternoon. Pretty impressed with how amazing it turned out within such little time!

I hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment