Sunday, March 11, 2018

Miniature Doll Velcro Bracelet (Tutorial

Hello crafters!

A few days ago I was trying to come up with a way to easily make a miniature bracelet for dolls without needing to glue, use clay, paint, or sew. I ended up making a super cute green emerald doll bracelet & I'm so excited to finally show you all how to make your own one!
Photo of the emerald bracelet.

Ready to start this super cool tutorial? First, here's what you'll need:
- A headband with jewels on it
- Scissors
- Velcro with sticky backings
- A doll (I used a Barbie doll)

Once you've gathered those three items, it's time to start making the bracelet! First, I wrapped part of the headband around my Barbie doll's wrist to get an idea of the size. I mainly just estimate sizes for the majority of my crafts, but if you're trying to get an exact size, I'd recommend using a tape measure.

Next, I cut off a small piece of the headband with about five and a half decorative gems on the piece.


After that, I cut up both pieces of velcro into small rectangles, basically the size & width of the end of the small headband piece. Stick one velcro piece to one side and the other piece to the other side of the cut off headband piece.




Finally, make sure the velcro is securely attached.


Your miniature doll bracelet is finished! Feel free to attach & detach the mini bracelet on your doll as much as you'd like!


I hope you liked this tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment