Friday, March 9, 2018

MIniature Alligator - Finished!

Hello crafters!

You might remember an adorable miniature alligator that I had posted a WIP post on earlier in February. Either way, I'm super excited to say, I finally finished it a few days after the original WIP post.

Haven't found the time to post it over the last few weeks, but I'm super excited to finally reveal this adorable alligator! And . . . . . . . here she is!
Pretty awesome, right? Not too many changes have been made since the WIP post, but there are many details when looking closely at it.

For the scales of the alligator, I used a few different markers with a few different shades of green, along with green sun catcher paints to give the alligator more of a realistic look. Next, I used white & black Puffy Paint to lightly color the eyes. Then, I used some white Puffy Paint to paint the alligator's sharp teeth. Finally, I used a toothpick with green sun catcher to fix any extra mistakes.

Well, I hope you like this adorable alligator!



No comments:

Post a Comment