Friday, March 23, 2018

Miniature Clay Easter Scene Inside a Jar

Hello crafters! 

Although I haven't exactly completed many Easter crafts yet, I started working on this adorable Easter craft just a few weeks ago!

After seeing other amazing crafters make such adorable scenes inside of clear miniature jars, I decided to try one myself! I was originally planning to make a cute little fairy scene but instead decided to create an Easter scene. Considering the jar is just about 1 inch tall, it took hours of focused, steady work. 

First, I got green clay & used tweezers to stick it inside. Once it was in the jar, I used a needle tool to make it look like grass. Next, I got super small pieces of purple, pink, orange, and yellow clay rolled them into tiny Easter eggs and placed them inside the jar using my tweezers & needle. After that, I started working on the chocolate bunny! This was actually the first chocolate bunny that I've ever made in any size. To make it, I placed a small piece of flat brown clay on a flat board and used a toothpick to shape it. Took a while to get a bunny with a perfect look, shape, and size. Finally, I placed the chocolate bunny inside the jar!

For my first ever miniature scene inside a miniature jar, I think it turned out pretty well! What do you think?

I hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment