Friday, February 23, 2018

Delicious Mini Brownies With Chocolate Sprinkles

Hello crafters!

Today I'm super excited to post these adorable mini chocolate sprinkle brownies that I made a few weeks ago!

I used white air dry clay to create them. I had made them by adding white clay into the little ceramic dish & shaping a separate piece of white clay into a square. Next, I mixed a few Puffy Paint colors with sun catcher paints to make a thin chocolate brown paint. Then, I used a toothpick to paint the brownies. I flaked the inside of the brownies & the brownie on the side using the same toothpick that I used to paint them so the inside would be fully brown instead of white. After that, I sprinkled chopped pieces of chocolate colored clay on top of the brownies to look like sprinkles. Finally, I used a needle tool to add lines on the top of the brownies to look like if they were being cut into separate brownie squares.

Well, I hope you like these delicious brownies!



No comments:

Post a Comment