Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Disney Descendants 3 Inspired MIni Cake

Hello crafters!

I'm super excited to finally post this new & delicious mini cake that I just finished making Saturday!

This cake is actually inspired by Disney's Descendants. After Disney confirmed a third Descendants movie this past Friday, which is scheduled to premiere in 2019, I decided to use it as the theme for one of the mini cakes I was working on! Though, since there is not much information about the movie yet, it was a bit challenging to come up with a cake idea.

After deciding to come up with the idea as I went along, I decided to give the cake purple grape frosting, with golden icing dripping dow,n and an apple with a number 3 written on it on top! The pink inside of the cake was an accident and was originally planned to be white. It changed to pink when a dot of red acrylic paint accidentally got on the inside of the cake & I had tried to fix it with white Puffy Paint.

Have to admit, not my best mini cake. Not a fan of the strawberry inside & the apple seems a bit sloppy, but hopefully, my next Descendants inspired mini cake will look much better!

Well, I hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment