Friday, February 16, 2018

Stir-Fry Prep Board!

Hello crafters!

I'm so excited to finally post one of my brand new prep boards!

This is actually one of my favorites out of all of the prep boards that I've recently made. I decided to make this prep board inspired by making a delicious stir-fry. In the pot, you can notice some delicious carrots, beef, celery & other seasonings frying. Next, to the pot, there are some delicious yellow peppers, garlic, red peppers, beef, lime slices, and some celery being cut up with a mini knife!

To start off, I made the clear prep board bottom by cutting out a square of plastic out of a Q-Tip container. Next, I created the mini pot out of paper & Puffy Paint. Then, I made the beef, carrots, and seasonings out of orange, brown, red, and green scrap clay. After that, I made the little knife out of foil & used my fingers to shape it into a knife shape. Finally, I cut off a few pieces of the mini celery to make it look like it had been cut up with the mini knife & glued everything to the prep board. 

Didn't make the celery, lime slices, yellow peppers, garlic or red peppers. They were just a few extra mini foods that happened to fit perfectly into the scene.

Will be posting a tutorial showing how to make a miniature pot like the one on the prep board, so make sure to check back soon!

Well, I hope you like it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment