Thursday, January 25, 2018

White Vanilla Strawberry Frosting Miniature Cake

Hello crafters!

After another late night of crafting, I'm super excited to finally post a new craft!  Been super busy crafting the last few days, so hopefully, I can soon find enough time to post the majority of these crafts soon!

Anyways, this is one of my newest miniature 1:12 scale cakes!  It's supposed to be a white vanilla cake with fluffy strawberry icing & hearts on top!

To make this cake, I just used white clay, shaped it into a cake, and cut out the cake piece.  Next, I just flaked the cake with my needle tool.  Then, I started to work on creating the frosting!  For the frosting, I had mixed pink Puffy Paint and white Simulation Cream together & let it sit for a few minutes to become a bit thicker.  It ended up to be the perfect color, so I used my needle tool & toothpick to paint it onto the cake.  Finally, I sprinkled some heart decorations on top!

Well, I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment