Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Unicorn Ears & Horn Headband - Finished!

Hello crafters!
Yay!  After hours of work, these unicorn ears are finally finished!  I had actually finished these beautiful ears yesterday evening but just hadn't posted it yet since I've been crafting since I woke up this morning.
This was one of my favorite crafts to make!  It's super exciting to see the outcome since I had never made anything like this until now. 
So once I finished sewing the white felt together, I added a bit of stuffing inside.  I also had decided to add a small headband inside of it to give it the perfect shape.  Then, I lightly painted a little bit of glitter Puffy Paint on top of the golden thread I used.  After that, I used the black brush that I had used to brush out the faux fur for the ears to brush the white felt. Just did a few careful brushes to give it a fluffy fur look.

Now it's time to glue the ears & horn onto the headband!  It got a bit messy but was worth it in the end.  To glue the ears & horn, I used a bit of Tacky glue & confetti glitter Puffy Paint.  After adding the paint onto the headband and sticking the ears & horn to it, I held them in place for about 30 minutes, They were finally finished!
Really hope I can make more ears similar to this soon! Well, for now, I hope you like them! 








No comments:

Post a Comment