Friday, January 26, 2018

Miniature Ocean Inspired Scene

Hello crafters!

Today I'm super excited to post this adorable super small scene I made a while ago inspired by the ocean floor!

Not sure why I never posted it before, but luckily, I just found some old pictures of it so now I can finally post it!

Anyways, I had used a bit of blue & sand-colored clay to make the ocean floor inspired bottom, and the beautiful blue ocean background.  I had also tried using sandpaper on the bottom piece to give it a bit of texture. After that, I started making the sand colored shell!  To make it, I rolled the clay into a thin, straight piece of clay.  Then, I just rolled up the thin clay piece, pressed it flat, and stuck it to the scene.  Finally, I made the coral reefs by rolling out colorful pieces of clay and sticking them together. and adding them to the scene.

It's so tiny!  The end of the pencil looks half the size of the whole scene!

I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment