Monday, January 22, 2018

Unicorn Ears & Horn - Making The Horn & Headband

Hello crafters!

After staying up for most of the night, and taking a small break to sleep, I finally finished the unicorn horn!

So basically, I've been painting the horn for a few hours with a pretty paint color which I had made by mixing white, pink, light blue, gold metallic, and confetti glitter Puffy Paint.  After a few coats of paint, it started to look more and more like a unicorn horn!

Once the horn & ears were basically dry, I started realizing that the headband I was planning to use was too small to attach the ears & horn onto.  After that, I decided to try making my own headband!

At the moment I'm sewing white felt together with golden thread & I'm planning to stuff it with stuffing so it becomes close to thick as a headband.

Only a few hours left to finish!  Hope you like them so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment