Sunday, January 28, 2018

Miniature Rainbow Pastel Cake

Hello crafters!
I just love beautiful pastel colors so much that I had to participate in this weekend's challenge on the app Crafty Amino!  I actually love all pastel colors, so my favorite pastel color would probably be rainbow pastels!  So that's why I had decided to make a . . . . . . . . . . Miniature Rainbow Pastel Cake! 

I started work on it late Friday night.  Was planning to post it yesterday, but I had stayed up late so I didn't wake up as early as expected.
Anyways, I made it out of white clay & used my needle tool to flake the cake.  Next, I painted each and every cake layer with sun catcher paints.  After coloring the layers, I re-flaked the cake.  Did this twice to the cake so it would look more realistic.  After I finished flaking the inside, I started making the pastel pink frosting!  To make the frosting, I had mixed white Puffy Paint, Pink Sun catcher paint, and white Simulation Cream.  Then, I spread the frosting all over the cake & cake piece.  Finally, I added pastel sprinkles on top!
This cake was so fun to make!  I hope you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment