Saturday, January 27, 2018

How To Make A Dollhouse Table Using Contact Paper & A Cardboard Ribbon Roll Tutorial

Hello crafters!

Today I'm super excited to show you how to make a dollhouse miniature table using contact paper &
a cardboard ribbon roll in 6 easy steps!

It was actually pretty interesting to make.  Depending on the size of the ribbon roll that you're using, you can make miniature dollhouse tables for a variety of dolls! 

Here's the tutorial!


Here is what you'll need:


  • A cardboard ribbon roll
  • Contact paper
  • Scissors
  • Tape
  1. First, cut out a small piece of contact paper, and stick it to one side of the ribbon roll. 

  2. Next, use scissors to cut off the extra contact paper.  Keep trimming until the sides become smooth.

  3. Then, start placing the contact paper on the roll.  Keep cutting off any extra contact paper.
  4. I used scrap pieces that I had cut off to fill in any extra areas.
  5. After  I finished adding the contact paper on the roll, I coated it with tape to make sure the contact paper wouldn't come off.

  6. Cut off the extra tape.



    The table is finished!




I hope you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment