Monday, January 29, 2018

Miniature Orange Cake

Hello crafters!

Today I'm super excited to post a brand new orange cake that I made earlier this weekend!

I had actually made it while making my rainbow pastel cake during Friday night.  Haven't had time to post this cake or a lot of other minis that I've recently made due to crafting so much lately.

Anyways, onto this delicious orange cake!  I had made it out of air dry clay.  First, I just shaped the white clay, and cut out a cake piece.  Next, I flaked the cake.  After that, I started making the frosting for the cake by mixing white Simulation cream, a mix of orange sun catcher paint & pink Puffy Paint, and some white Puffy Paint.  Finally, I added some yellow sprinkles & an orange decoration piece on top!  The yellow sprinkles actually seem to look like orange sprinkles on the cake, but it works pretty well!

I hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment