Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Dollhouse Miniature Cherry Cheesecake

Hello crafters!

If you read my last post, then you might remember that I had made my mini orange cake during the same time that I created my pastel rainbow cake.  During that night & the day before I had created a few other cakes too!

So here with us today is my new mini cherry cheesecake!! It seems like my dolls keep asking me for cheesecakes, but actually, I tend to have a ton of almost dry, chunky red paint left after making some new crafts and decide to use it for cheesecakes! 

Anyways, I made the cheesecake by adding white clay into a bottom cheesecake mold. Once I took it out, I painted the bottom piece with a beige color. After that, I added beads to the red Puffy Paint mix & mixed everything together to color the beads.  Finally, I added the mixture on top of the cheesecake bottom & dripped red suncatcher paint on top of it to make it shiny.

I hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment