Sunday, December 24, 2017

MIni Christmas Angel Charms

Hello crafters & Merry Christmas Eve!

On Christmas Eve, I'm almost always trying to finish adding any extra details to Christmas gifts I'm working on, and that is exactly what I'm doing again today!

Just trying to finish a few quick additions to a necklace gift I'm working on and decided to try using some silver micro beads to make some beautiful Christmas angels!

First, I just used some purple-dries-on-clear glue on some plastic, and slightly used a toothpick to put each and every micro bead perfectly in place for the perfect angel shape!  Then, I added another layer of glue and silver micro beads on top to make it thicker and a bit less fragile.  Finally, I added one last coating of glue on top.

When it was dry, I slightly just pulled it off the plastic and cut off the extra pieces of glue on the sides.

I hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment