Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Castle Countdown - Day 4

Hello crafters!

Super sorry that it has been a few days since my last post!  Been busy with Christmas & a bit sick!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Well, since I wasn't able to finish our last 2 Castle Countdown posts on Christmas Eve & Christmas, I'm going to finish posting them today!  Now lets go back to December 24th!

So with us for today is another gingerbread castle!  Though, it is actually more of a gingerbread mansion, we'll call it a castle.

This is a delicious green peppermint chocolate house with a delightful peppermint and jelly bean walkway.  It also has a delicious candied snow ground around it with some super puffy cotton candy!  After that, there is some dark raspberry jelly that has fallen on the house and on the ground. Be careful!  The raspberry jelly is super sticky so make sure not to touch it!  And finally, we have a few candies and cookies to make the candy gate!

I hope you like it!  Check back since I will be posting Day 5 soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment