Sunday, December 24, 2017

Kawaii Star Plushie

Hello crafters!

A few days ago I had finally finished another holiday craft for a challenge on Crafty Amino.  The theme was Stars so I was trying to come up with ideas all day and just couldn't think of anything.  Finally, I thought to make a star plushie!

It turned out really adorable.  To make this kawaii star plushie, I just drew out a star on paper, cut it out, and placed it on a piece of yellow felt.  I used it to cut out a felt star shape.  Next, I did the same thing with the second star piece.  Really surprised that it turned out so well since normally I'm not the best at drawing, or cutting out a star shape.  Luckily I had my ruler to help!

Then, I just used gold thread to stitch each and every side of the star.  After that, I used a permanent black marker to draw the eyes, eyelashes, and mouth.   Finally, I used a popsicle stick to add stuffing inside, and finished sewing it up.

Finished it in about an hour after I began making it.  I hope you like it!  Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment