Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Castle Countdown - Day 5

Hello crafters!

Few hours later than expected for posting the final castle, but I guess it works! 

Well, I saved my favorite & the best castle for last!  Which is. . . my Golden Chocolate Whipped Cream with Chocolate Syrup Castle! 

This one actually is probably one of my favorite all-time minis.  It took hours to make, but is just so magical!

To make it, I just painted the castle with gold acrylic paint and brown paint.  I had also painted the ground with a gold paint & parts of it with white Caulk.  I had also tried making a chocolate walkway.  Finally, if I remember correctly, I used a permanent black marker and brown sun catcher paint to look like dark chocolate and coated chocolate syrup on the castle!

I hope you liked it & this Castle Countdown!  Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment