Monday, November 27, 2017

WIP Christmas Cakes

Hello crafters!

So excited to take a quick break real quick before starting to go back to working on some Christmas cakes I started making last night!

Of course when I woke up this morning I just had to check out how some of my new cakes looked since they were finally dry.  They seemed so pretty so I just had to take a few pictures of the new Christmas cakes in progress!

In the picture below you can see a few different cakes I'm working on. I actually have been enjoying using white Sculpey air dry clay for my last few cakes. It really works a lot better and seems to look more realistic after painting/coating the cakes with either Puffy Paint, Acrylic paint or Caulk

Anyways, I made a few different cakes in the pictures. You can see one of the cakes which I'm planning to paint and turn into a penguins-decorating-a-Christmas-tree cake. I'm then planning to turn the square cake into a 'Merry Christmas' cake. (you might be able to notice I drew Merry Christmas into the cake using my needle)

One of the other minis might stand out from the rest though since it isn't a cake, it's a pie! I'm thinking about making it into a delicious peach pie, but what do you think? Should it be a peach pie or another type of pie?  Let me know you're opinion on what type of pie it should be in the comments below!

The rest of the cakes are just some extra cakes I'm working on. Well, I hope you like them so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment