Monday, November 27, 2017

White Icing Lime Cake

Good morning crafters!

Today I'm super excited to finally show you this delicious white icing lime cake I made recently!

It took a few hours to make but turned out perfect! To make it, I just used a ball of white clay and kept shaping it with my hands until it was a perfect cake shape. Once it was dry, I used a Caulk-like substance to coat the cake. The caulk tends to give the cakes a whipped cream icing look. I also spread a bit of white caulk-like substance in between the two layers of cake to look like some delicious white icing!

Before the caulk-like substance was dry, I put a few mini pieces of non-edible fruit on the top! I figured it's lime flavored since the lime fruit pieces seem to stand out the most and I'm not too sure white flavor is much of a flavor.

Anyways, this cake took about 2-3 hours, to make, was so much fun! I hope you like it!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment