Sunday, November 26, 2017

Miniature Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla Ice Cream!

Hello crafters!

So, a few weeks ago I created three adorable miniature ice cream cones with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream inside of them! I really love how the turned out!

Making the cones were the trickiest part. Shaping the cone was very easy but printing it was the hardest part. I had a cone like print on one of my tools, but it took many tries to roll the print onto the cone without messing it up. I was actually a bit disappointed with the finished look of the ice cream cones, but since they weren't the nicest mini fake foods to work with, I decided it was good enough.

I then just used some toothpicks, paintbrushes, and toothbrushes to texture the ice cream. The hardened paintbrushes actually work best for making mini ice cream in my opinion.

Once both parts were finished, I glued the ice cream scoop on top of the ice cream cone.

Well, I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment