Wednesday, November 22, 2017

DIY Remodeled Dollhouse Table

Hello crafters!

Sadly, the top of one of my dollhouse tables accidently got ruined after some glue had got stuck to it and ripped off part of the paint when I pulled it off.  It turned into a great craft though!

I ended up covering the table with some wood looking contact paper.  It turned out to work pretty well, so of course I just had to make a quick few-picture tutorial!

Do you just really want to remodel your dollhouse table?  Well here is a quick & easy way to do so!

- How To Redo A Dollhouse Table -

Ready to start? Here is what you'll need:

- A mini doll table
- Wood looking contact paper
- Scissors




It was pretty easy.  I just placed one of my dollhouse tables on contact paper, and cut around it.  I then stuck the contact paper on the top of the table. I cut around it to make it smoother.



Then, I used the scrap pieces I had cut off & placed them neatly on the sides.



Finally, I just trimmed around the edges.



I trimmed the edges a bit more.  Also used a black marker to fill in any areas I messed up.


And it is finished!  Perfect mini wood table for a doll Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner!

I hope you liked this tutorial!




No comments:

Post a Comment