Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Christmas Art Countdown - Day 3

Hello crafters!

Super sorry for not posting the last 2 days of the Christmas Art Countdown, was sick & didn't have a chance to post.

Well luckily today I've had a bit of time to make some new drawings, which I'm super excited to show you. So . . . lets reveal the drawing for today!

I had also made this drawing using the app Sketch. It was super fun to draw! I just used the symmetry tool to create the cross. I then used stickers from the app to make it look more realistic. Finally, I painted a green triangle on the red star and gold star stickers to look like Christmas trees. I then added a few red dots to look like ornaments on the trees.

Took awhile, really love the drawing though. I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment