Thursday, November 23, 2017

Caramel & Chocolate Drizzle Cake + Happy Thanksgiving

Hello crafters!

Just wanted to make a last-minute post real quick before I go back to Thanksgiving festivities to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! 

A delicious cake slice after a Thanksgiving dinner is always so wonderful! So a few days ago, I decided to try and make a sweet cake with some chocolate and caramel drizzle!

The cake actually started off as white. I slightly gave the inside some texture. I then painted the cake with a vanilla looking color Puffy Paint I had mixed. I painted the sides of the lower part of the cake with a bit of chunky brown Puffy Paint which I had mixed with other colors and brown chalk to make it a bit chunky. I then mixed Puffy Paint to make a light caramel sauce color and a chocolate drizzle color. I had spread the paint on using a toothpick.

It was really fun and turned out really well! I think this is one of my favorite mini cakes I've made!

I hope you like it, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Real Caramel & Chocolate Drizzle Cake compared to  My clay version 






No comments:

Post a Comment