Sunday, November 19, 2017

Christmas Artwork Countdown Day 2

Hello crafters!

At the moment, I'm just taking a late-night craft break which is what makes it the perfect time for a quick post.

Second day of my Christmas Artwork Countdown series, and today I have created another drawing using the app Sketch!  Was so much fun to make.  If you saw my post yesterday, you most likely saw the sketch I made where I was talking about using the symmetry tool in Sketch.   Again, I really love the too! It makes the snowflakes so beautiful & easy!

After just playing around and creating the snowflake, I started working on the candy canes and peppermint candies. I just used red and a vanilla white color to draw the giant candy canes and peppermint candies. I used the symmetry tool to easily create all of the extra upside down candy canes and peppermint candies.

Was so much fun to draw! Hope you liked this Sketch drawing! Check back soon for tomorrow's Christmas Artwork Countdown post!



No comments:

Post a Comment