Saturday, October 28, 2017

Potatoes & Sausage

Good morning crafters!

So a few days ago I started working on some delicious mini potatoes & sausage! They were so much fun to make!

I started making the potatoes by mixing some white clay with a small touch of yellow clay, and beige clay. Once it was the perfect color, I glued it to the plate. After it was glued I used the ends of a few tools to give the potatoes a mashed-like texture. I then used a toothpick and slightly dotted different areas of the mashed potatoes with red, green, black, orange and brown Puffy Paint to make it look like seasoning.

After I finished the potatoes I started working on creating the sausage. I mixed some red clay with a small touch of black to make a dark maroon color. Next, I rolled it into a sausage shape and glued it to the plate next to the potatoes. Finally, I slightly used a touch of black Puffy Paint and lightly painted small areas and sides of the sausage to give it a burnt look.

I love make mini food so tiny! The whole plate is about half of an inch.

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment