Saturday, October 28, 2017

Costume Countdown Day 1 - Cat Ears

Hello crafters!

Since it`s just a few days till Halloween, I have decided to do a costume countdown! For the next few days until Halloween, I will be posting a new costume piece i`ve recently made!

Well, it`s time to get to day 1 of Costume Countdown!

A few weeks ago I was working on some brand new cat ears! They were pretty easy to make. First, I got an old headband & some pink & brown felt. Then, I just sewed some brown felt onto the headband along with adding a touch of glue to make sure it stayed. After the brown felt was attached to the headband, I sewed on the ears. I added some stuffing to the ears to make them a bit bigger and fluffier.

These ears were so much fun to make!:) I hope you like them!





Make sure to check back tomorrow for Day 2 of my Costume Countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment