Thursday, August 10, 2017

S'mores Prep Board

Ready to make some s'mores?

A few weeks ago I tried creating my first ever clay s'mores which turned out to be about 1:12 scale size. It was pretty fun & easy to make! While creating them I decided to make a s'mores prep board since any doll has to have a place and ingredients to make the s'mores

How I made it:
It was pretty easy. First, I got some light blue clay, sliced it into a rectangle and just shaped the edges a bit. I made the knife by just using gray clay and shaping it. Next, I got some leftover pink clay and shaped it into a bowl. Time for the ingredients! To make the marshmallows, I just got a small ball of white clay and shaped it a little to give it a fluffy marshmallow look & size. Then, I got some brown clay to use as the melted chocolate part. Finally, I created the graham cracker by cutting out a square of beige clay and then using a needle or toothpick to make 5 holes in it. Put the fake chocolate and marshmallows between two graham crackers and the miniature s'mores are finished!

Hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment