Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Caramel Apple!

A few weeks ago I was working on trying to make a 1:6 scale caramel apple and a normal green apple, it turned out to be easier than it looks!

How I made them: 
First I started off by getting some green clay and rolling it into a ball. I used my fingers to give it more of a shape. Next I used a toothpick to make a small hole in the top of the apple. I used brown chalk to slightly give the hole some coloring. If you`re just making a normal green apple, then you`re finished!

Wanting to make a caramel apple? I did the exact same steps above. Then I cut the end of the toothpick to put in the hole of the apple as a small stick. Finally, I got some brown clay, rolled it out until it was pretty thin, and slightly covered the apple with the thin brown clay. The caramel apple is finished!

They turned out pretty good for my first ever try. I hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment