Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cinnamon Rolls!

I`m so excited to introduce you to our newest food on the dessert  menu . . . 
Cinnamon Rolls!

I had a lot of fun creating these cute cinnamon rolls a few days ago! Wondering how I made them?

To start off, I got some light beige clay, and some brown Puffy Paint. (I used air-dry clay so i`m not sure if Puffy Paint would work well with polymer clay} Next, I rolled out the light beige clay and cut the clay in flat straight lines. Then, I added a little bit of brown Puffy Paint on each line of clay/fake dough. (the amount of clay and paint you need depends on the size cinnamon roll you want to make} Finally, I took one end of the clay with Puffy Paint with Puffy Paint on it and rolled it into a cinnamon roll!

For my first ever cinnamon rolls I think these turned out pretty good!
I hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment