Thursday, June 15, 2017

Disney Descendants 2 Cake

In one of my last posts I created a few different items representing the 4 main villian kids in Disney's Descendants. So since they are planning to have a second movie released soon, I decided to try and make a Descendants 2 inspired cake!

On the top of the cake you can see small symbols representing each villian kid. The green and black thing is supposed to represent Mal (daughter of Malificent), and the apple represents Evie (daughter of Evil Queen). The two white & black dog-bones crossed represent Carlos (son of Cruella de Vill) and the yellow cobra represents Jay (son of Jafar)

I then added two swords crossed in the middle since in many of the previews for Descendants 2 has them with swords. I finally put a part gold-part blue octopus tail in between the swords to represent the 2 in Descendants 2.

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment