Thursday, June 15, 2017

Extreme Gingerbread Pool

For the poolside​ crafts weekend challenge on Crafty Amino I decided to post this pool I made for all gingerbread girls & boys to play in! Then decided to share the news about the newly opened gingerbread​ pool for any other gingerbread​ that hadn't found out yet!

To make it I used the packaging that the paint for my sun-catchers came in. When turned upside down it looked like a giant pool place, perfect size for gingerbread people!

I painted the outside of the pool with the colors I wanted. Since it was clear plastic, painting the outside gave it a shiny pool effect inside. When it dried, I used some blue sun-catcher paint for the parts that looked like slides to make it look a water slide.

Finally, I put some cute gingerbread people in! I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment