Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Mini Minnie Mouse

In this post i've decided to share one on my favorite and most amazing projects that i've made. It's a miniature version of Disney's minnie mouse! Or as I like to call it, Mini Minnie Mouse!
Here is a picture of it:


I think I looks pretty good. It took a few hours to shape her shoes, hands, and dress. The hardest part was doing her face. She is fully made out of air-dry clay except for the tooth-picks I used inside. A trick I used to keep her standing up and able to stand by herself is I put a tooth-pick in her arms, dress, legs and heels. It made it much easier so her head wasn't too heavy. I have a picture of how her arm actually looked when I was creative it below!



As you can see above, I used black clay to make the arm and white clay to make the glove on her hand. I used a tooth-pick to make the prints in the glove to look like fingers. Finally , I put a cut tooth-pick in the middle.

The whole minnie mouse figure is about 3 and 1/2 inches. I hope you like it!



1 comment:

  1. ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

    ReplyDelete