Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Chips & Dip

In this post I decided to share some more mini food! Here with us in this post are some chips and dip I created a few weeks ago using air-dry clay! A picture of it is below! I also made the bowls and tray.
The easiest part about making the chips and dip was making the chips. It seems harder than it is, but all you need is to cut out one flat triangle of the color clay you have chose to use. Then just fold a few parts or ends of the triangle to make it look like a the shape of a chip!

I made the bowl of melted cheese dip with a special mixture of clay, chalk, and water. First, I got a small cup with less than a teaspoon of water. Next, I flaked off some yellow and orange chalk to put in the water. Then, I put the yellow clay in the water & chalk and mixed it until all of it was mixed together. Finally, I put the dip inside the bowl!

WARNING: Not eatable!

What do you think of this chips & dip?

No comments:

Post a Comment