Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Descendants Craft

I've decided to share here a really special craft inspired by the Disney movie Descendants! It is personally my all-time favorite craft that I have made so far, which also got featured on Crafty Amino after I entered it for the #magicalcrafts weekend. It has seemed like the perfect entry since nothig is more magical than Disney villians!

 In this craft I made a little table to hold the few items I made representing Disney villians. (picture below)
w

In the back you can see a yellow and blue crown to represent Ben, son of Belle & the Beast (from Beauty and the Beast). Right in front of the crown I created a red poison apple to represent Evie (daughter of the Evil Queen from Snow White).


In the left corner there is a green sign with a shape of Malificent (from Sleeping Beauty) with the words "Long Live Evil" painted on it to represent Mal, Malificent's daughter.


In the right corner there are two bones crossed, each half black & half white to represent Carlos (son of Cruella De Vill from 101 Dalmations).


Lastly I created a golden cobra to represent Jay (son of Jafar from Aladdin).



I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment