Friday, February 9, 2018

White Chocolate Heart Cake With Dark Chocolate Frosting

Hello crafters!

Valentine's Day is coming soon! Which also means it's time to finally start making & posting Valentine's Day inspired minis!

At the moment, I'm working on many new & free Valentine's Day templates (which will soon be posted). A few of these templates are planned to be miniature Valentine's Day cards, letters, and more! I can't wait to post them! But for now, I'm super excited to introduce another new member of the CCK miniature family! Let's welcome, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Frosting Heart Cake!

I actually just made this cake a few days ago. Had made it using white air dry clay. As much as I love air-dry clay, there are some drawbacks whenever you forget how fast it can dry & harden, such as: forgetting to flake a cake. That's actually what happened with this cake! Was making a few other cakes at the same time & by the time I realized that it wasn't flaked, it had already been a few days late. Lets just assume it's a creamy-white-chocolate icing filled cake.

It was pretty easy to make. Made the cake into a heart from using a mold. Whenever I took the white clay out of the mold, I cut out the cake slice and frosted the outside with a delicious chocolate color. Finally, I sprinkled a few chocolate sprinkles on top!

I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment