Sunday, February 11, 2018

CCK Miniature Corn Muffin Mix + Template

Hello crafters!

In my last few posts, I have mentioned a bit about working on some mini food box templates. After hours and hours of work, some of the templates are finally finished!

Do you enjoy corn muffins? If so,  your dolls might too! Last night I finished creating a brand new, CrazyCraftyKitty original, "Kitty" corn muffin mix template! After working on this template for a few weeks, I'm really happy with the final design! The hardest part of making this was getting the sizes perfect.

This is how the box looks once folded together:


If you would like to make this corn muffin mix too, here is the link to the template that I created: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RpYFUjP02hVajz4tPjgIwaaW6-Wlv7rb7pO1Jyx2K6c/edit?usp=drivesdk

The corn muffin mix box size is perfect for Barbie dolls or any other 1:6 scale dolls. Once you print out the template, use scissors to cut it out & then fold the template on the lines.

Working on many more templates that I'll be posting soon! What do you think of these CCK freebie mini templates so far?  Let me know in the comments!:)

Anyways, I hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment