Sunday, December 31, 2017

Mini Chihuahua - Finished!

Hello crafters!

Remember my WIP mini chihuahua I posted awhile ago?  She is finally finished!

Was planning to post the finished product a day or two after posting the WIP version since she was almost finished, until I decided to add some sparkle & wait until after Christmas to post her!  But no worries, she is finally here to be revealed!

Well, after the clay had dried, I mixed white, brown and a bit of yellow Puffy Paint to make a puppy beige color.  Next, I used a paintbrush and a toothpick to slightly paint the white chihuahua.  It was really hard to perfectly paint the chihuahua while trying not to get too much paint on the sofa.  After that, I used a paintbrush to paint the sofa purple.  I originally used a toothpick to add holes into the sofa so once I painted it purple, I added some gold beads into all of the little holes.  Finally, I used black Puffy Paint to draw the chihuahua's eyes, and then used a little black bead for her nose.

It took a few hours to clean up and make the paint neat, but was worth it.  I had glued it onto a glittery stand that I had made by painting a bottle top with glitter Puffy Paint.  I also added some fluffy faux pink feathers around the stand to help make the glitter stand out more!

I hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment