Saturday, November 18, 2017

Christmas Artwork Countdown!

Hello crafters!

As awesome as crafting is, I also love drawing! So I've decided, what better way to get ready for the holidays than having a Christmas art countdown?

Starting today, I will be posting one (or more) new holiday inspired drawings/sketches I've made by drawing, or using the app Sketch every day until Christmas! Sounds fun? Well then, lets start off with today's post!


For a few hours earlier today, I was trying to decided on what to draw. I started messing around with the symmetry tool in the app, Sketch and after trying a few times, the drawings started to look like pretty snowflakes. I'm not the best at drawing, or making the same thing twice, so luckily, every snowflake is known to be a bit different!

I then used the star print in the app, and kept going around the border of the picture to make it look similar to garland. Since on Sketch, you can add on extra stickers, I added a bow and reindeer sticker to the screen. I then traces over the stickers, so basically I used them as stencils. I deleted the stickers so only the part I drew would be visible. I then drew a small face on the reindeer and added a few Christmas lights in its antlers.

I really love this drawing, can't wait to start working on some real life drawings, and more drawings on Sketch.

I hope you like it! Check back tomorrow for another CAC (Christmas Artwork Countdown) post!

No comments:

Post a Comment