Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Super MIni Rice & Nuggets

Hello crafters!

A few hours later i`m here again with another mini I made a few days ago around the same time I made the blueberry pancakes. Only difference is that this miniature dish is a bit different type of food, and a bit smaller.

I decided to try to create some delicious rice & chicken nuggets. I made the rice out of white clay i textured. I slightly colored the rice with some yellow, and orange Puffy paint. After finishing the rice, I started working on the nuggets. I rolled out small balls, then pressed them down and textured them with sandpaper. I used white clay and a toothpick to make the bitten-into-nugget`s inside.

Took a few hours to make this as well. Did not make the plate, but the size of the plate is about half of an inch, so i`d say the nuggets or rice is about 1/4 of an inch.

Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment