Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Blueberry Pancakes!

Good morning crafters!

Today i`m so excited to finally show you one of my newest delicious foods, BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!

These have been so so very fun to create! To make them, I just flattened out balls of beige clay and used chalk chalk to darken the tops of the pancakes. After that, I rolled out small blue/purple colored balls of clay and used a needle tool to add a hole in the middle. Then, I used Puffy Paint to stick the blueberries to the pancakes and make a bit of blueberry sauce and blueberry stains. I had actually mixed a few Puffy Paint colors to get the perfect blueberry color. Didn`t make the plate but it was a perfect size for the pancakes.

It took about 2-3 hours to make but was totally worth it. Hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment