Friday, August 4, 2017

Miniature Disney Descendants Clay Books

This project was super exciting to make & it was another project I was creating while leading up to the Disney Descendants 2 movie premiere.
Although i`m pretty new at creating books out of clay and paint, I tried creating 3 books each inspired to look like the 3 books in the Descendants novel book series, Isle of the Lost, Return to the Isle of the Lost, and Rise of the Isle of the Lost.

How I made the books:
It was pretty easy, all I had to do was get an almost flat rectangle piece, put a thicker piece of white on top, then fold it. Once it looked like a closed book I used paint and a few pieces of clay to color the book covers. When finished, you can also use a needle or a piece of paper to slightly put small lines of the 3 sides with white parts to make it look like a real closed book with pages inside!

The books actually are almost perfect for 1:12 scale dolls, but also work pretty fine for barbie/1:6 scale dolls

Here are my finished books inspired by the Disney Descendants books! 





I hope you like them! Going to be trying to make a video tutorial on how to create books using glue, paper and makers soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment