Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Halloween And Fall Crafts - In Progress

Good morning crafty kitties!

I hope you all enjoyed the Solar Eclipse yesterday! It was really an amazing sight to see! 🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔 I even think the Eclipse gave me a few thousand more ideas! I ended up working on another craft inspired by My Little Pony and the 2017 Solar Eclipse yesterday. Can`t wait to show you all, stay tuned, I will be posting it soon!

Now after awhile of talking, i`m super excited to show some new crafts I was working on!

A few days ago I started working on a few new Halloween and fall inspired crafts. As you might be able to see in the picture I was creating some Jack-O-Lantern candy buckets, a pumpkin a kitty in a pumpkin patch, some candy sticks and some bread covered in chocolate drizzle. My workspace was also a little messy that night since I was working on plenty projects at once.

I was also working on some candy corn, cat in a Jack-O-Lantern, and i`m still working on ice cream & cone charms, candy stand, and a few recycled plastic projects. Can`t wait to post everything soon!

Check back later! I figured out a new (and unusual) combination of things to make thick, stringy liquid air-dry clay and will be posting a tutorial on how to make it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment