Friday, August 25, 2017

Candy Crush Jelly Saga Jelly Queen Figure

Hello crafters!

The amazing queen is here!

The Jelly Queen that is! Although she is a bit evil, we all know she has beat most of us a few times in the game Candy Crush Jelly Saga. So why wouldn`t we want a real life version of her?

What I used:
Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow, and Green Pipe Cleaners
Pink, Blue, Black, Red, and Green Puffy Paint
Paper
Toothpicks

Tape
Empty Tape roll
Detergent Top
Duck Tape
Small foam ball

How I made it:

First, I started off making the body of the jelly queen, by using an empty tape roll and added a bunch of crunched up tape and covering the empty tape roll and top of it with sticky crunched up tape. Then, I covered it with curved horizontal pink pipe cleaners to make it circular and short vertical lines of pipe cleaners to give it more of a dress shape. I also used pipe cleaners to make the arms. Next, I painted the arms and dress with pink and a dash of red Puffy Paint mixed, now it`s time to work on her head! To start working on the jelly head, I used a yellow pipe cleaner to make Ms. Jelly Queen`s necklace. Next, I got a foam ball and pressed one part of it to give it the shape of her face. Then, I stuck purple pipe cleaners and stuck a few curved blue pipe cleaners into the top of the ball as her hair. Finally I painted her face with pink Puffy Paint, and parts of her hair with pink-ish purple-ish jelly colored Puffy Paint. I also painted her magical eyes. To start of the rest of it, I used pipe cleaners to create her candy stick. Then, since I was already creating her on a piece of paper, I added green Puffy Paint all around her. Once it was dry I cut it out. Finally, I covered a detergent top with purple duct tape as a stand for her. I glued the bottom of the Jelly Queen to the top of the detergent top/stand. The craft is finally finished!

i think she looks pretty good! I hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment