Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Turn A Mardi Gras Bead Necklace Into A Bracelet - Tutorial

Hello crafters!

Time for another tutorial! Past few weeks it seems like I've been taking pictures of pretty much every craft that I've started working on. It's actually pretty fun to share my crafting experiences and suggestions with all of you.

A while ago I learned that if you twist a Mardi Gras bead necklace, you can make it into different shapes. So I decided to try making a bracelet out of one of the necklaces.
Here's how it turned out:

Not too bad and it was pretty easy to make. No glue, scissors, tape, or anything required for this craft other than one Mardi Gras bead necklace. 

To make it, I just gently place one side of the necklace on the other side and twisted it. I did this multiple times until I had tons of pretty little-beaded circles on a beaded string. Do this step as many times until it becomes the perfect size you want. The bracelet is now finished! Picture version of the tutorial is below!↓

I hope you like it!













No comments:

Post a Comment