Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Miniature Sandpaper Nachos

Hello crafters!

Time for another craft which I made a few weeks ago! And in this post, we want to welcome our guest . . . . . Sandpaper Nachos! Have to admit, not my best craft, but It works and has a similar look to what I was going for.

The day that I was making this craft I really was not in the mood for working with clay, so I was trying to think of an alternative. I wanted to make some nachos and was trying to come up with an idea of how to make the chips without using clay. I saw some sandpaper which made me wonder if it would work as chips.

First, I got a piece of sandpaper and cut the paper up into tiny triangle pieces. Next, I glued the pieces to a mini plate. After that, I mixed orange and yellow Puffy Paint to make the perfect cheesy color. Finally, I added the cheesy Puffy Paint color onto the plate next to the nacho chips and added a few dashes of the cheese onto the sandpaper chips.

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment