Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Turn A Glue Top Into A Smoothie Cup

Hello crafters!

I'm so happy to finally post this super cool trick on how to make a quick, cheap, and easy dollhouse miniature smoothie cup! I actually had figured it out a few days ago while cleaning up some crafts. I had found a tiny item that looked almost exactly like a miniature cup. Couldn't figure out what it went to until I found another one of my bottles of Tacky Glue.

So it's pretty simple, I just took the top off of the Tacky Glue bottle and turned it upside down! When upside down, the Tacky Glue cap looks exactly like a smoothie cup!

Pretty cool right? Actually works really well as a miniature cup, especially if you use a ton of Tacky Glue and have a ton of old bottles with the tops on them or saved many of the tops from the bottles!

After figuring out this super cool trick, I filled up one of the caps with a bit of pink Puffy Paint and white Simulation Cream. Then, I mixed the two together, and added a little decoration on top! A strawberry fluff smoothie has been created!

Quick tutorial in photo form shown below!↓







I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment